Smartphone industry trends 2021
TOP 7 Smartphone industry trends to watch out in 2021
Because of the rising demand for electronic devices, the global smartphone market is experiencing incremental growth opportunities. In 2021, the following are the top smartphone trends to keep an eye on.
- Things like 5G-ready phones, according to the trend report, will become more common this year. Brands are expected to release 5G-enabled smartphones at lower prices, which will hasten the country’s adoption of 5G technology. Things like 5G-ready phones, according to the trend report, will become more common this year. Brands are expected to release 5G-enabled smartphones at lower prices, which will hasten the country’s adoption of 5G technology.
- Unique form factors, such as flexible OLED displays and rollable phones, are also expected, according to the report of the experts.
- Customers can expect larger camera sensors with a resolution of up to 108 megapixels to become more commonplace this year. The first commercial phone with an under-display selfie camera was also mentioned in the report. Technology will continue to improve this year. Users can expect more phones with better camera quality and larger camera sensors this year, according to the company.
- The evolution of the phone’s performance. Forecasts mention the introduction of 5nm processors. It is predicted that mobile chips will offer better AI feature integration, allowing computational photography to improve camera performance.
- Customers can expect bigger and better batteries on phones in 2021, in addition to mobile chips. 6000mAh batteries will become more accessible this year, according to the report.
- Chargers with more than 100 watts of power may also be on the way. One of the features that will be included in the phones in 2021 is adaptive refresh rate.
- Smartphones that integrate multiple platforms for multiple purposes, such as emails, video calls, and are backed by falling raw material prices, such as sensors and camera lenses, will contribute to the global smartphone market’s growth.